Master emotions to achieve mental clarity. Because they affect the way you think, perceive and act. Consequently, you must master your emotions to achieve greater success. Also, harness the power of emotions to achieve greater mental focus, control and motivation.
Achieve Mental Clarity Through Calm Emotions
In contrast, negative emotions cloud your judgement. For this reason, control negative emotions for clear and accurate thinking. Look at the list below of basic positive and negative emotions.
- Negative emotions: FEAR, anger, sadness
- Positive emotions: LOVE, happiness, excitement
Certainly, there are also secondary emotions. But, just concentrate on the basic ones. Then simply increase your positive emotions and decrease your negative emotions.
Achieve Mental Clarity Through Mind-Body Connection
Don’t underestimate the mind-body connection. Your physical actions affect your mental state. Also, your mental thoughts affect your physical state. Your mind is the master controller of your life.
Consequently, you must control your mind-body to achieve mental clarity. You can control your mental state with practice. As a result, your mental clarity will improve rapidly.
Achieve Mental Clarity Through Self-Awareness Of Emotions
First, identify the emotion you are experiencing in each moment. Second, choose to either keep it or eliminate it. Practice being aware of the mental states you experience. If you experience a negative emotion, then use a method to change it.
Below is a method for changing emotional states.
- Be aware of your state – your self awareness is your most powerful resource
- Change your thinking – does the emotion contribute to being the best version of yourself
- Change your physiology – smile, do superman pose, jump up and down
- Exercise – it’s impossible to feel bad and exercise
- Change your breathing – breath in deeply from your abdomen
- Relax your muscles – do a simple meditation to relax your mind and body
- Change your vision – look around and observe your surroundings, go outside if possible
- Pay attention to someone else – stop being self centered and think of helping someone else
- Use resource anchors – associations you have made to pleasant and powerful feelings
- Eat – only if you are needing the nutrition to fuel your brain-body
Finally, remember emotional states are not static. Your emotional states will eventually change on their own. But remember, your ability to control emotional state is a master skill.
Achieve Mental Clarity Through Positive Visualization
Positive visualization is an excellent way to master your emotions for mental clarity. Because it allows you to raise your emotional response. In addition, consistent visualization practice helps you clarify your vision.
Achieve Mental Clarity Through Deep Abdominal Breathing
Proper breathing instantly increases mental clarity. For this reason, add deep breathing to your daily routine. Decide to practice consistently. Be strict and follow it. If you need more instruction, then do a search for breathing methods.
In conclusion, you must master emotions to achieve mental clarity. Because emotions can motivate or demotivate you. For example, negative emotions can cloud your judgement. Consequently, poor judgement equals poor decisions and results.
Also, you achieve mental clarity through the mind-body connection. Ultimately, self awareness determines your degree of self control. So include deep breathing and visualizing exercises to increase self control. As a result, you will achieve mental clarity faster.