Powerful men have a clear master vision. You must consciously create your own vision. Begin by striving to become a visionary. Clarify your purpose and goals. Most of all stop living by everyone’s expectations. And, start reprogramming your unconscious conditioning now.
Remember most everything you act, think, feel and achieve results from your habits. You must identify your habits to change them. Therefore, work on improving your self awareness. Begin by defining your self ideal.
Define Who You Want To Become
First of all, you must determine who you want to become. To have a clear vision you must have excellent self awareness. For this reason, you must know who you are and know what drives you. With this in mind, complete the following exercise:
Write down all the words that mean something to you. Such as words that energize you. Now, choose 10 words that represent who you want to become. Write these words on a single page to look at daily.
Because words relate feelings, they are powerful. As a result, thoughts are more powerful. Questions provoke thoughts through imagination.
Consequently, asking the right questions help define your master vision. Answer the following questions. And, write them down.
- Who are you now?
- Who do you want to become?
- What standards do you want to live by?
- What do you value about life?
- What attributes, values and qualities do you admire in other people?
Now, answer the following questions for further analysis:
Ask Yourself These Questions Daily
- Do your thoughts reflect the quality of person you want to become?
- How quickly do you adjust your thoughts to support the person you want to become?
- Is this thought going to affect my life a year from now?
- Am I doing my best to think right?
Those are a few questions to start laying the foundation of your master vision. Because self awareness results in mental clarity. Commit to strengthening your vision daily. Finally, practice for more clarity.
Practice Method For Mental Clarity
Mental clarity is power. Mental power increases through mental organization. And, there are practice methods to organize the mind. Defining your goals is an important practice method. First, you must determine your long term goals. Then you can list the steps needed to achieve each goal. Look at a specific set of tasks as a project within a goal.
Remember: Work everyday to strengthen your vision.
For the most part, you will need a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plan. Of course, the daily plan must be completed everyday. The practice of daily planning results in mental clarity. In fact, mental clarity can’t be obtained without daily planning. Further, daily planning is just one step necessary to define your master vision.
Visualize To Define Your Master Vision
Another important practice method for mental clarity is visualization. Visualization is the process of forming mental images. And these mental images become the model from which your vision forms. First, you idealize the goal you want to achieve.
Once you have the end goal, refine the outline, then the details to accomplish the goal. Visualizing will take mental work. You must sit down to concentrate on making the picture more and more complete.
Your thought will lead to action. Then action will develop methods. And finally, methods will result in circumstances leading to materialization of your goal.
Define Actions To Support Your Master Vision
Although goals help define your vision, action is needed to live it. Your daily actions eventually become habits. For this reason, it is important to control your actions. You must define positive and negative actions. The following questions will help you.
- What actions can you take to make your vision more clear?
- What actions do you need more of in your life?
- What actions do you need less of in your life?
- Do your actions reflect the quality of person you want to become?
- How quickly do you adjust your actions to support the person you want to become?
- What actions can you do to bring more health into your life?
- What actions can you do to bring more wealth into your life?
- What actions can you do to bring more happiness into your life?
- Is this action going to affect my life a year from now?
- Am I doing my best to act right?
Spend some time answering the questions truthfully. Because your answers will bring you mental clarity. Significantly, thought moves to action. Action becomes the method. Then method results in circumstance.
In conclusion, to define your master vision you must develop mental clarity. As mental clarity increases you become more self aware. Self awareness is needed to define the deeper aspects of your master vision. Consequently, it takes daily practice to strengthen your vision.
Work with discipline and be consistent. Focus, plan and practice daily to define your master vision. Because you become what you think about. Think about greatness and success.