It is important to write down goals for success. In fact, writing out goals is fundamental to success. To emphasize, writing out goals is a major component of success. Because the act of writing will program your subconscious mind. As a result, you clarify and strengthen your success mindset.
Write Down Goals To Program Subconscious
By writing down your goals, you are programming your subconscious for success. Because the subconscious is a superprocessor. Consequently, it will run any program you enter into it. Do not underestimate the power of your subconscious. For this reason, write down goals to accelerate progress towards your goals.
Use the following guidelines when you write down your goals:
- First, write using “I” and in the present tense (i.e. I am making $10k monthly in my internet business).
- Second, write using imagination (include details and feelings needed to achieve goals).
- Third, write using positive expectation – be certain, committed and confident.
In particular, write down your goals in certain detail. For example, ask yourself the following questions:
- What will it be like to achieve your goal?
- What will you be doing to achieve your goal?
- How will you be achieving your goal?
- What skills will you have in achieving your goal?
- Beliefs will you have in achieving your goal?
- What values will you have in achieving your goal?
- Standards will you have in achieving your goal?
It is important to put thought into writing out your goals. Because asking the right questions will improve your clarity. Clarity → Confidence ↑ Standards. As a result, clarity on goals attract circumstances needed for achievement.
Write Down Goals During A Morning Routine
First, organize your day based off your vision, priorities and goals. Second, hold yourself strictly accountable. Third, eliminate all distractions that keep your from execution. Write down your goals to increase mental discipline. Also, write down your goals during a morning routine. Because this sets a positive tone for the day.
Write Down Goals For Positive Expectancy
Positive expectancy is confidence in achieving definite results. Certainly you want to be positive in accomplishing your goals. Because your attitude and mindset condition your subconscious mind. Your clarity, energy, motivation and productivity defines your subconscious conditioning. Consequently, work daily to increase mental integrity. As a result, you strengthen the conscious to subconscious link for greater positive expectancy.
In conclusion, writing down your goals is fundamental to success. Because writing down goals strengthens the conscious to subconscious link. Also, it increases clarity, energy, motivation and discipline. In fact, you must write down your goals to build positive expectancy. And positive expectancy is mandatory to achieve any great goal.
More Valuable Resources